To continue returning to some normalcy to our club. The soft opening was June 11th. The continued opening is still only for outdoor dining on our back patio and gazebo. After the soft opening, the Board of Directors met and voted to modify the operating hours. Weather permitting, the following are the hours of operation:
- Thursday and Friday from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday from 12:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday from 12:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Hours subject to change as required per the Board of Directors
Menus from the surrounding local restaurants will be available from which you can order and have food delivered. In addition, on Saturday’s only, the club will have food available, such as hot dogs, hamburgers, sausage patties, etc, which you may purchase for a nominal price. Our Bar Staff will take orders outside and drinks will be brought back out to the patio area for pickup. The indoor bar will not be open for use until authorized by state and local officials.
Some do’s and don’ts:
- Masks are required to enter the premise.
- All entry will be through the back gate onto the patio area; no entry will be allowed through the main Center Street doors.
- Indoor restrooms can be used but a mask is required to go into the building.
- No bar chips will be accepted until normal operations can resume (on or about June 17th).
- Social distancing rules apply (i.e. tables are being set up to respect the Governor’s 6-foot distancing rule) and we ask everyone to be mindful of their fellow members and their families.
If you would like to volunteer to help set up, clean up or grill hot dogs, hamburgers etc please call the Club phone number (860-628-0755) or email (email@example.com) . We hope you will take advantage of this limited but critical opening as we gain the momentum to fully open over the next several months.