In the continued effort returning to some normal operation to our club. The soft opening was June 11th and has been well received, we thank you for the support. As of Tomorrow June 25, 2020, the club will offer seating on our back patio and gazebo and we have also opened the indoor lounge area of our bar. Tables have been spaced out to social distancing rules. The bar remains closed to seating or socializing. The Hours are as followed:
- Thursday and Friday from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday from 12:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday from 12:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Hours subject to change as required per the Board of Directors
Menus from the surrounding local restaurants will be available from which you can order and have food delivered. In addition, on Saturday’s only, the club will have food available, such as hot dogs, hamburgers, sausage patties, etc, which you may purchase for a nominal price. Our Bar Staff will take orders outside and drinks will be brought back out to the patio area for pickup. The indoor bar will not be open for use until authorized by state and local officials.
Some do’s and don’ts:
- Masks are required to enter the premise.
- Entry to the club can be through the main entrance and back patio gate.
- Corvid-19 and social distancing are required while on property.
- No bar chips will be accepted until normal operations can resume.
- Social distancing rules apply (i.e. tables are being set up to respect the Governor’s 6-foot distancing rule) and we ask everyone to be mindful of their fellow members and their families.
If you would like to volunteer to help set up, clean up or grill hot dogs, hamburgers etc please call the Club phone number (860-628-0755) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) . We hope you will take advantage of this limited but critical opening as we gain the momentum to fully open over the next several months.